POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : final maze : Re: final maze Server Time
15 Aug 2024 04:30:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: final maze
From: ABX
Date: 31 Jul 2002 02:22:05
Message: <0kvekusm7ai0rk2tl41cthsuemf7c6ccgb@4ax.com>
On Tue, 30 Jul 2002 17:51:12 -0500, "hughes b" <omn### [at] charternet> wrote:
> I like.... better than the one Gilles showed too (sorry Gilles!).

Thanks.

> One thing
> though, what happened to the fog?

There is a fog. The fog is black. It has the same distance as size of
container. For large renders I always increase size of container so distance
for fog is automatically adjusted. I will try some color fog for fun and will
upload it on some website to not force this server too much.

> If I had the scene script here I'd give it a try myself. I couldn't get the
> script from your tutorial to render anymore and I don't know why not. Even
> tried a few changes to it to see what might be wrong.

It worked fine when I copy&paste it to 3.5 and it was starting script for
those maze experiments. But it needs small change. I have posted fix to that
original thread: is3dutg17gbcfmmh5ij2r05msch59oqus7@4ax.com

ABX